Carrer-Related Website OR An Expert on your Field

Hello! Today i want to talk about archdaily, the link is www.archdaily.com.
This page is known worldwilde and visited and contains different projects, competitions and publications about architecture and urbanism
It was founded by Chilean people, David Basulto and David Assael.
I really like this page because I found ideas and inspiration for my projects. This page helps us a lot because you can see projects from another places in the world and you can see architectural plans, structural plans, images of the projects, details and others. 
Another thing that I like from this page is that it contents many interviews of a lot of architects. It's very interesting because they talk of important topics like sustainability, efficiency, modernity, and new technologies.
I visit almost every day for workshop or other class
I relly recomend this webpage because it talks about many topics, it's very complete.

Comentarios

  1. hi camiii!!! it's a very complete platform, I use it almost every week :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi cami!one of my favorite pages is also this
    Good post!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Nice, and the best is that chileans founded it!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Cami! Arch Daily is the best website of architecture in the word, this websitehas served me since my firt year in the career until now. See you in class Cami.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I follow them in instagram, and see their information in ''instagram history''

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography