Post 9 >> Some Reflections

Hello friends!
Well, I tell you that my year so far it is positive because I'm studying during the week and working the weekend though sometimes work in the week, friday and monday and I lose classes but usually attempt do not lose them.
One of situations that have not worked so well is that I dont have much time to spend time with my family or my boyfriend and this year my family is more united than ever and they go out a lot, other situations that have not worked so well is go to the gym, the last year I was going to almost every day but now I dont have a time and I really would like to go.
It consoles me to know that every effort bring you reward and that in the future I will have more time.
Really sometimes I wonder about my career because I see my friends who study other career and also they work and even so if they have spare time ! Architecture is too time consuming additional to university and personally I consuming too much energy. I think they understand me!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography