video games
hello guys! my favorite video game is mario kart.
It's my favorite game because I like adventure and car race games. I played this game for first time when I was 12 years old, In my cousin's house because he had a lot of videogames and we spent many time together after school. Other game that I also like a lot is Need for Speed, because I could compete with different people, like my brother, my friends and my cousins.
When I was 13 my parents gave me my own Wii console, so I went to my cousin's house and he gave me this videogames because in that moment he already had a new Xbox console.
A video game that I would like to play is Ferrari, The race experience, because you can customize your own car and win a lot of money to spent improving the machine. You also can run in different kind of racetrack.
Thanks guys! I hope see your posts!
It's my favorite game because I like adventure and car race games. I played this game for first time when I was 12 years old, In my cousin's house because he had a lot of videogames and we spent many time together after school. Other game that I also like a lot is Need for Speed, because I could compete with different people, like my brother, my friends and my cousins.When I was 13 my parents gave me my own Wii console, so I went to my cousin's house and he gave me this videogames because in that moment he already had a new Xbox console.
A video game that I would like to play is Ferrari, The race experience, because you can customize your own car and win a lot of money to spent improving the machine. You also can run in different kind of racetrack.
Thanks guys! I hope see your posts!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario