It's big and scary
In this blog I would like to talk about the ferret, It's not a animal big and scary but I think it is an incredible animal. It is a mammal that belongs to the same genus as the weasel, it is long and thin. The roots of ferrets are found in ancient Egypt, around 3700 BC. In America it was one of the last places where it was incorporated. The name "ferret" is derived from the Latin furittus, meaning "little thief".
I remember that in primary
school my nature teacher had a ferret and took him to classes, since that day I
loved it. It is a domestic animal, in Chile it is not very common to have it as
a pet, but in the United States it is the third most frequent animal after the
dog and the cat. This animal sleeps for 14 and 18 hours a day, but when he is
awake he is very active and playful, they are very curious and like to explore
their surroundings, is really restless, but I remember that I liked to play
with him.
Regarding their
teeth, they are very small like those of a hámster but if they are not
domesticated or are stressed, they can tear the skin because this are hunting
animals.
These animals have become so common that they can walk on a leash like a dog.
hi camila! I think the ferret is so cute, I always wanted to have one, I hope one day to be able
ResponderBorrarHi Cami! the ferret it's a cute animal <3 but I wouldn't know if I could have one as a pet... I'm very traditional haha
ResponderBorrar