A Photograph I Like

I have many photograph that I like but recently with my companions from the university we had a trip to Chiloé because we had to do the planimetry of some houses and the church in Chacao. In this trip we made many friendship ties and we had an amazing time. And this photograph It shows how happy we were and my closest group. This photo was taken at the "beautiful view" oriel on Lemuy Island.
The second photograph was taken in the Osorno volcano, this place we visited was not within the plans but thanks to the weather our teacher decided to go. This photo was taken thanks Rocio, put the camera on a rock and had to throw herself on the ground to see if we all saw each other, It was very funny because she was full of earth!. It is difficult to choose a single photo because in this trip we all take amazing photos!. I would really like to go back.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography