A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

Hello my friends!
I tell you that the subject that I enjoyed the most this semester is architecture and sism, this is a subject of the fifth semester. I remember previous semesters I used to fight with this subject because I did not study enough and I was a complicated because of that, and this subject included two matter together, structure and building.
This semester the matter is more easy or maybe is a less matter I dont know but I also had more time for study because we were around two months without classes for the strike. Anyway I understand it even more now.
Now in class I am seeing fundations and breast wall. The class consists in two tests and two works, the first work was analyze a building and design or distribute the walls for better seismic distribution, are applied concept how "torque moment", eccentricity, direct force and indirect force and others.
The second work consist in use the last building and design the foundations of the walls.
I really hope that I do well in the next test ajjaja, well I hope read your blogs!

Comentarios

  1. i'm agree, "architecture and sism" is more easy than "structure 2"... i thing that because the teachers are specialist about sism.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi cami, I'm glad you're doing well in this field, maybe you could help me and study together for the test

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, this subject worries me, I'm not a very good in Phisic topics :cc

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi cami, good post!! I also think the same, while everything continues like this, good for us

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi! Camila, is very interesting this subject and I think that is important to know about structures to build a bulding. See you en class :).

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography