post 10
Hello! Today I will
tell you about the monster of the Lochness, Have you heard it before?, this
story comes from Scotland in the city of Inverness.
The first time there was a sighting was in 1868, when in the
Inverness Courier he referred to
rumors about a possible huge fish in the lake, then in 1930 two fishermen said
they saw an animal that produced an a large Whirlpool in the lake. Nessie was
forgotten for a long time but was in 2014 that thanks to technology could be seen
again, it was Andrew Dixon who saw the lochness again thanks to Apple maps when
Andrew wanted to see the satellite images and see the monster!.
The lochness is an plesiosaur that is a prehistoric aquatic
creature, it is said that its shape is like a dinosaur but with fins and an
elongated neck.
The vast majority of the population confirms the existence
of Lochness, it is told that it is not a dangerous animal and that it is not
scary but to all the people who are not from the place it causes a great
mystery.
Would you like to meet this animal? Here I show some
pictures! You can believe or not but pay atenttion because the lake hides many
secrets!
The first photo is from 1934
and the second is from this year by a 12- year old girl.
hello camila! I had heard about history but never complete, I did not know it was so old :o
ResponderBorrarHi cami! Those history I like too much. When I was a little I heard it a lot and I'm still waiting for it to be checked! :D
ResponderBorrarHi Cami!
ResponderBorrarI have always been very interested in this story because many stories appear but never fully checked D: