My dream job

Talk about this theme is complicated for me, because I don´t know. I´m study architecture and in the future I would like work in the construction area because is what I like the most, this started because in the second year of university in the subject “structure and construction” we had to visit a construction site and I remember that I liked it instantly, I loved watching how they worked and the only wanted was to help!. My passion for construction continued in this year, due to the elective subjects, I chose three construction subject, “Chiloé” that we are seeing the heritage in the locality, “Construction in wood” that I have a teacher who inspires me too much with his classes, and “Construction on land” that is amazing because we have done different jobs in the field and is very entertaining, in the last class we made adobe!. So I think that in the future I will dedicate myself to this.
My aunt is a civil builder and she offered me and she offered me to work in the summer with her. What I like the most about all this is having a job outdoors because I've always liked to travel and know places, for example, last week I traveled to Chiloé and we had to do the planimetry of the Chacao church and I really liked being in the terrain.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography