A Skill I Admire
Personally, there is something that people always emphasize to me, I don't know if it's a skill but I really like having it. It's about eating a lot and not getting fat, the truth is that when I was little I did not eat much, really almost nothing. I think I eat a lot for this reason. The people are usually surprised because I don’t weigh much and I can eat two or three food dishes easily. Some of the things that tell me the most is, “You have the solitary worm” that the worm is supposed to eat the food instead of one jjajaja, another thing that I am frequently told is that where I put so much food or you have a hole without a bottom!. I really enjoy eating and not getting fat because I know there are many people who suffer because of their weight and because they can not eat everything they want.
My mom tells me
that enjoyment but I should start controlling my meals because she when was
young was also like me and then she started to get fat because your metabolism changed.
Sometimes I
think the reason why I eat a lot is because of anxiety because I eat very fast
and I started eating like this in the high school.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario