My favorite Holidays
Hello bloggers!
I remember that my favorite holidays were the summer of 2016, because I traveled south of Chile for two weeks with my best friend Francisca. My family specifically my grandmother and my aunt live in Temuco of the Araucania region, so my best friend and me we slept in her house and the next days we traveled. I remember that we met the "Railway museum" in Temuco and we went to the market in the center, sadly the market burned, this was an attraction for all tourists. The next day we traveled to Villarica and the beach of Pucón, all trips were by day because we returned to Temuco so we save on stay.
This summer also traveled to "Santa cruz" in the north of Chile, with my best friend and my other friends, Thiara and Muriel. The house in Santa cruz is Francisca's and we left to the week of arriving from Temuco, because we wanted a summer of girls. This summer was amazing because we remember the thirteen years of friendship and strengthened it.


I remember that my favorite holidays were the summer of 2016, because I traveled south of Chile for two weeks with my best friend Francisca. My family specifically my grandmother and my aunt live in Temuco of the Araucania region, so my best friend and me we slept in her house and the next days we traveled. I remember that we met the "Railway museum" in Temuco and we went to the market in the center, sadly the market burned, this was an attraction for all tourists. The next day we traveled to Villarica and the beach of Pucón, all trips were by day because we returned to Temuco so we save on stay.
This summer also traveled to "Santa cruz" in the north of Chile, with my best friend and my other friends, Thiara and Muriel. The house in Santa cruz is Francisca's and we left to the week of arriving from Temuco, because we wanted a summer of girls. This summer was amazing because we remember the thirteen years of friendship and strengthened it.

Good post!
ResponderBorrarI haven't been in those places for a long time, they should be more beautiful than before.
Villarrica is a beautiful, I love being there with my family, but Santa Cruz
ResponderBorrarIt's a place I do not know