My favorite technology
Hello! Today I would like to talk about my favorite
technology.
The technology is essential in our life because is present in all, from health to the way of life and every time it evolves faster. So it's difficult to choose only one because I always use my cell phone, and I really like my camera but my notebook is very important to me, it's my work tool for the university, its brand is HP Omen, and it's a gaming computer, but I do not use to play video games. I like because it is fairly understandable, with him I can make my Projects in workshop in different programs Photoshop, Autocad, Indesign and others, that I can not do with my cell phone and is very fast, the only problem is that its very heavy and when I bring it with me my back hurts all day, I would like it was smallest. I remember that before I had a computer that I could not downland anything, it was very simple, its Brand is Samsung and now in my house nobody uses it, my brother tried to use but the computer it was stuck and he formatted it on his own and made him lose.
The technology is essential in our life because is present in all, from health to the way of life and every time it evolves faster. So it's difficult to choose only one because I always use my cell phone, and I really like my camera but my notebook is very important to me, it's my work tool for the university, its brand is HP Omen, and it's a gaming computer, but I do not use to play video games. I like because it is fairly understandable, with him I can make my Projects in workshop in different programs Photoshop, Autocad, Indesign and others, that I can not do with my cell phone and is very fast, the only problem is that its very heavy and when I bring it with me my back hurts all day, I would like it was smallest. I remember that before I had a computer that I could not downland anything, it was very simple, its Brand is Samsung and now in my house nobody uses it, my brother tried to use but the computer it was stuck and he formatted it on his own and made him lose.

Hi cami! I like your computer so much
ResponderBorrarAll programs work well and I agree with all you post!
Hi Camila! The notebook is a amazing tool to the university, I recommend that you install some games in your computer to when you will boring and you buy a new backpack for you omen. See you in class :)
ResponderBorrarHave a good notebook is really important to support all the programs that make us use and often at the same time :( haha
ResponderBorrar