Post 3

Resultado de imagen para hp omenMy favourite piece of technology is my notebook because I use always above all in university but when I went to school my notebook was other, was very simple. Now is a gamer computer, his mark is HP Omen, but I dont use to play videogames, in my free times my notebook is a piece the most precious possesion because to use all time, one of the reasons why their I like is fairly comprehensive, with him I can to make my project in different programs as photoshop, autocad, indesign, rhino, and all of the programs it would like to, that I can't do with my cellphone, and is very fast, is my work schedule, but the only bad is that medium heavy and my back it is very hardly, I would like it was smallest. 
This notebook is totally recommended, I love it.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Cami! your notebook is so cool I like to much because I have seen that it woorks very good despide of everything we do

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i like this computer it should be very heavy, but quick for autocad and photoshop

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'd like to have one of them, but I don't have money haha, so I just to use my old friend. It's too old, but he's still alive. I think that the gamers computers are so heavy, but how much it weight approximately???

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi cami!!! your computer is spectacular, I love. I would like it was smallest but. I like their characteristics

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think that the computer it's very important for the university. Your notebook is very cool, the mine, sometimes it's very slow for all programs :(

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I too have a HP Omen, but I be use for play videogames jajaj also is a good notebook for works in the university.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. My computer it is my favourite piece of technology too, you can use it for all!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. HP OMEN IS LIFE. I have it too.
    But I use it to play a lot... the backlit keyboard is amazing!.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography