practice post

How safe is to give your personal information on websites such as facebook, my space and any others? What’s the limit for you?

For me give your personal information in social networks is very unsafe because all over the world can see your photos, your location and the most information that your published, for this reason make do have caution in the privacy, for example in facebook and instagram you can configure who see your publications, in my case only friends can see my photos, state and others.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Camila, nice to meet you. I am vcry exciting with your words, I think that it is unsafe share your information, photos and comments, but we are in a world with options, and you can take the correct way. The lord live in our hearts.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really accordance with your comment. For example I can see that and all many people too.
    When we take the decision to create the social red, we take a responsability with that medio. All we things is open to the world so anyone can do or make believe thing about us.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography