post 1, my auto biography
hello guys, in this post i want to talk about me and hope know some each one of you.
In my family we are five, my father, my mom, my brother and my dog bruce.
I was born in Santiago in 1997 specifically in November, all my life lived in this city and i can't imagine live in other place, I have never to moved the house.
I studied at Alicante Maipú in elementary and high school education and now study at university of Chile and study Architecture.
About of my hobbies I love exercises in the gym or outdoor, also i enjoy travel and know different places for example, every years travel to south with my family or my friends, and for me is very important to food because makes me very happy, the chocolate is my vice.
In my family we are five, my father, my mom, my brother and my dog bruce.
I was born in Santiago in 1997 specifically in November, all my life lived in this city and i can't imagine live in other place, I have never to moved the house.
I studied at Alicante Maipú in elementary and high school education and now study at university of Chile and study Architecture.
About of my hobbies I love exercises in the gym or outdoor, also i enjoy travel and know different places for example, every years travel to south with my family or my friends, and for me is very important to food because makes me very happy, the chocolate is my vice.
The chocolate is the best, I'm agree with you! ahaha
ResponderBorrarCamilaa your life is very interesting but the friday we was delivery of structure. I want know a Bruce. See you soon.
ResponderBorrarHi Cami! I like dogs too, and your dog it is very nice!
ResponderBorrarAnd I am agree with you about enjoy travels
Hi cami !! The food makes me very happy too and I think the south of Chile has the most beatiful places in the world.
ResponderBorrarHi cami!, I love to travel just like you, I would like to know which is your favorite city. Bye xoxo
ResponderBorrar