Post 4


Hello classmates, I am very excited this theme because makes me remember when it was a child.
I remember that my favorite series it was “Dective Conan”, this serie is the best, other serie is the “Brandy and Mr. Whiskers” I saw in the mornings before going to school, and there are many more series or cartoons that I really enjoyed as The Pink Panther or   Tom and Jerry that are epic.
The last series that I saw is “Pretty Little Liars” is about the lives of four girls and the disappearance of Alison, their friend, this serie is teen drama and I was watching for two years because has seven season and I liked much.
Generally I see drama or mystery series for example other serie is the “Darks” I saw the first season but I would like see the others but I have to wait until next year for the launch of the new season.
An datum interesting is that today in Netflix you can see series all of type.

Comentarios

  1. Hi cami! I was read your post and It is very interesting
    I don't know the dark series.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi! cami :)I love this series has a lot of suspense and I also think that a new season will come out in 2019

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oww Tom and Jerry, and to think that i still seeing them in Cartoon Network after so much time :')

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3

It's big and scary

post 1, my auto biography